Podcast & Radio Library
Interfaith Children on NPR's All things Considered
Susan Katz Miller remarks on life as the child of an inter-faith marriage.
Podcast & Radio Appearances
- Podcast, Guest on “Newbies” on New Mommy Media, July 2023.
- Podcast, featured guest, “The Joy of Being Both,” on Called to be Multiple, April 24, 2023.
- Radio and podcast, Featured guest, “Love Across Differences,” on State of Belief with Rev Welton Geddy, Feb 13 2021.
- Podcast, Featured guest on Array of Faith with Rev J. Dana Trent, Wake Tech Community College, Feb 14 2021.
- Podcast, Featured guest on Tattoos and Torah with Rabbi Iggy, T’shuvah Center, August 9 2021.
- Podcast, Featured guest on What the Faith, October 21 2021.
- Podcast, Guest on What Fresh Hell? Laughing in the Face of Motherhood, Dec 11 2020.
- Podcast, Featured guest on THE VUU: Church of the Larger Fellowship, Unitarian Universalist Association, January 9 2020.
- Radio and podcast, host/guest on Interfaith-Ish (WOWD, Takoma Radio), April 3 2019.
- Podcast, Featured guest on Parenting Forward, October 22 2018.
- Occasional host, Interfaith-Ish, biweekly community radio program, WOWD 94.3 takomaradio.org, 2018.
- Interfaith Voices, featured guest, public radio, Sept 21 2018.
- Podcast, Featured guest on Judaism Unbound, July 14 2017.
- Podcast, Featured guest on The Texas Conflict Coach, November 15 2016.
- Quoted on NPR’s All Things Considered, “With Interfaith Sunday Schools, Parents Don’t Have To Choose One Religion,” May 15 2016.
- Podcast, Featured guest on Shiksa Mixer, April 28 2016.
- Podcast, Featured guest on UU Perspective, September 4 2015.
- Podcast, Featured guest on The Mixed Experience with Heidi Durrow, August 31 2015.
- Featured guest on Things Not Seen Radio with David Dault, November 16 2014.
- Podcast. Writers LIVE, Enoch Pratt Free Library, Baltimore MD, November 5 2014.
- Featured guest on Slate parenting podcast, “Mom and Dad Are Fighting: Holiday Swirl Edition,” December 19, 2013.
- NPR, Here & Now, “Raising Children in Two Faiths,” interviewed by Robin Young, Dec. 2, 2013.
- NPR, Diane Rehm Show, panel on interfaith families, click “Listen” on top left, Nov. 26, 2013.
- Interviewed by “Mr. Dad,” (Armin Brott) on “Positive Parenting” radio show, Nov. 18, 2013.
- Hour-long call-in radio appearance on the Michael Medved Show, a conservative talk show. Lively debate with host and callers who “completely disagree” with Susan Katz Miller (requires listening to lots of commercials). Nov. 7 2013.
- State of Belief, “Raised to Be Both,” Reverend Welton Gaddy interviews Susan Katz Miller, Oct. 24, 2013.
- NPR, All Things Considered, “Interfaith Children,” personal essay, April 2, 2001.