Interfaith families share how they make it work
Susan Katz Miller and her son appear on the Today Show. Susan explains raising her kids in an interfaith family and the ways their family has been able to celebrate both religions in their household, while keeping the peace.
Official book trailer for Being Both
Aslan Media Book Chat
Religions for Peace Webinar: Raising Up Interfaith Marriage
Interfaith Marriage In America
Panel Discussion at the Museum of Jewish Heritage, NYC
Interfaith Chat at the Parliament of World Religions
Talk at Claremont Lincoln University
Library Book Talk and Q&A
Video and Film Appearances
- “All of Us” (“Nous Tous”), 93 min documentary on interfaith peacemaking around the world, 2021. Also on youtube.
- “Being Both: Navigating faith for interfaith families,” The VUU, UU Church of the Larger Fellowship, Jan 9 2020.
- “Leaps of Faiths,” 57 min documentary on interfaith families in Chicago, 2019.
- Featured in several of the Leaps of Faiths video shorts, clips from an upcoming documentary, 2016.
- Faith in Our Town: Interfaith Families, WUSA9 (CBS) DC local news, February 17 2016.
- Marriage, Religion & Modern Life, CBS News half-hour program, December 13 2015.
- The Jewish Channel. Video highlights on Week in Review, July 10 2015 and July 13 2015. Full audio podcast link here, July 13 2015.
- “Interfaith Family Today,” panel discussion, Museum of Jewish Heritage, April 23 2015.
- “How Clergy Can Meet the Needs of Interfaith Families,” Union Theological Seminary, panel discussion (poor sound), April 6 2015.
- NBC’s Today Show with Kathie Lee and Hoda, live appearance, April 3 2015.
- “10 Things You Must Know About: Handling Faith Differences Within Your Family,” video for Religions for Peace USA and the El-Hibri Foundation, World Interfaith Harmony Week, February 4 2015.
- Appearance on HuffPost Live, atheists marrying believers, July 1 2014.
- “Interfaith Marriage in America: Transforming Religion and Families,” Berkley Center, Georgetown University, April 29 2014.
- “Raising Up Interfaith Families,” Religions for Peace USA, April 2 2014.
- “Aslan Media Book Chat with Susan Katz Miller,” January 12, 2014.
- “Weston-Wayland Interfaith Action Group presents Susan Katz Miller,” November 14, 2013
- “Interfaith Holiday Traditions,” Religion & Ethics Newsweekly, PBS, December 23 2005